Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Motivated: I'm Ready To Knock Andy Ruiz's Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Motivated: I'm Ready To Knock Andy Ruiz's Head Off

Sweat pours down the face of heavyweight Luis Ortiz. He wraps up his training session at Tropical Park and without much rest sets out to answer questions about the subject everyone wants to know about: his potential fight against former world champion Andy Ruiz - which some expect to take place sometime in the summer, probably August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz beats him. Ortiz’s punch resistance is gone…

Comment

This can certainly be a great retirement fight for Ortiz.... unless he decides to do Wilder vs Ortiz 3. lol.

This is certainly a gift for Ruiz.... perhaps the last opportunity to put his career together. He just needs to box and survive for 5 to 6 rounds before Ortiz gasses and then he can get another KO and perhaps set up his payday with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Ruiz beats him. Ortiz’s punch resistance is gone…

Joe, I think you owe me a few months at your place. I've been hiding from the plug ever since you told me to bet on Trevor Bryan to beat Daniel Dubois. These guys mean business, I'm getting my legs broke thanks to your shyte predictions!

I'm going to get good odds on Oldtiz, I have nothing loose anymore.
        Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

I want to believe

Comment

Ortiz will beat Andy ruiz cmon now lol
            Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Ruiz should win. It’s basically a fight we watch and expect the younger guy to win,

Comment

AJ ruined Andy. 20 mil bought him body sculpture short cuts. Dont like running? Do squats with 400 lbs. I understand resistance training, but not until you're muscle bound. I think its all gone now, the hand speed, the pumch, the discipline left early.

Comment

Ortiz takes it in his prime but probably not now. You have to give Ruiz the benefit of the doubt I guess but I am even hesitant to do that as he is such a damn slob.
                  Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Man this is a big step up for that young buck Ortiz, a solid next step on the long and winding road to the title.

Comment

Working...
                    X