Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Destroys Tomas Salek, Josh Kelly Batters Kramer For Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Destroys Tomas Salek, Josh Kelly Batters Kramer For Stoppage

Forgotten heavyweight hope Nathan Gorman needed just 81 seconds to sweep past Tomas Salek in Liverpool and the prospect of a return to regular action might just be what Gorman needs to get his career back on track.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salek's "unsteady legs" were so unconvincing.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Salek is either really terrible or he didn't try. Either way Gorman should have fought someone better.

Comment

Gormans still a very good boxer ,a Fury cousin and is better then Hughie . Good to see him staying active .

Comment

I think Gorman is alright but to me he has Sam Sexton 2 written all over him. He has an IBF top 15 ranking now so hopefully the competition gets stiffer. Dempsey Keenan in a Commonwealth Title fight would be a good step up after another tuneup or 2.
          Last edited by joe strong; 06-17-2022, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Gorman vs. Wardley has been mooted, I don’t mind that fight at all. Not convinced about Wardley, and think Gorman could have the beating of him - but fancy it to be a good meeting of styles if it goes ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
              Gorman vs. Wardley has been mooted, I don’t mind that fight at all. Not convinced about Wardley, and think Gorman could have the beating of him - but fancy it to be a good meeting of styles if it goes ahead.
              Think Gorman beats Wardley in style. Don’t particularly rate him, but he is an actual boxer.

Comment

Honestly, a dreadful card, but then it was free.

Josh Kelly could do stuff in there that he would never get away with doing against anyone with a pulse.

And Gorman’s opponent didn’t seem like an actual person, so the point of both fights was lost on me.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I think Gorman is alright but to me he has Sam Sexton 2 written all over him. He has an IBF top 15 ranking now so hopefully the competition gets stiffer. Dempsey Keenan in a Commonwealth Title fight would be a good step up after another tuneup or 2.
                  There must be, out of a population of 3 billion or so males, fifteen who are better professional boxers than Gorman.

Jesus, it doesnt take much to get ranked these days.

The only fight I saw Gorman in was the Dubois one and he just looks like an overweight fellow who works out as a part time gym fighter.

Like me.

Comment

Also, is every balding English white guy over 6' one of Tyson Fury's cousins? How many does he have?

Comment

Working...
                    X