Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter on Joshua Buatsi: He's the Second Best Fighter I've Had Behind Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter on Joshua Buatsi: He's the Second Best Fighter I've Had Behind Andre Ward

Amid some sobering analysis, Virgil Hunter also had some high praise for his charge Joshua Buatsi. Hunter, the veteran Oakland-based trainer, offered some circumspect words regarding Buatsi's latest performance in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The what.....

Comment

Ka-BOOM!

Virgil "The Bullshìt Manufacturer" Hunter.

Comment

Hell, outside of Ward he hasn’t trained nobody of note that is worth talking about. The kid is decent but I see flaws that can be exposed at the top level, nothing to write home about!

Comment

So basically Buatsi is headed to the hall of fame then, Virgil?

Comment

Ward wasn't that good, great at illegal punches, any person who call themselves S. O. B Is a cretin

Comment

Poor Amir. He even takes sh.it from his own friends. Rodney Dangerfield's got nothing on this man.

Comment

Unfortunately, Buatsi had looked a lot better against lesser talent than he did against Spider Richards. You could say Richards is underrated or that the style matchup posed new problems. I put it down to signs of an early ceiling in Buatsi’s career: questionable engine, and maybe the wrong coach. The cerebral style of Virgil Hunter only seemed to take the action out of this spiteful fighter.

Comment

buatsi is a tremendous talent.

Comment

Nobody believes that.

Comment

Working...
                    X