Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Beterbiev-Smith Winner To Fight Anthony Yarde Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Beterbiev-Smith Winner To Fight Anthony Yarde Next

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who promotes light heavyweight champions Artur Beterbiev and Joe Smith, says the winner of their upcoming fight will face mandatory challenger Anthony Yarde next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No. We want the winner versus Bivol.

Comment

Screw Bob. Beterbiev vs Bivol is long overdue. Anthony Yarde hasn't done much to deserve another crack at the WBO, and honestly he looked poor against an old Kovalev. Yarde looks like he should rather try bodybuilding.
      AmpMcv AmpMcv Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Kovalev was 3 years ago Yarde needs to get moving sharpish!!!
        Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

October in London has been rumoured.
          Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

It would be a good fight, yarde tho doesn't have the boxing fundamentals to box with Beterbiev, but would be an entertaining fight, however I think Smith has a good shot at winning this weekend, I will place a bet on this fight.

Comment

Lads, I don’t see a bivol Fight happening unless the public gets extremely interested in both sets of fighters, the winner of this and bivol. For two promotional companies to come together for that unification in a dual promotion between ESPN and dayzin I just don’t see it. Someone’s going to have to leave someone to make that happen
              jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                Just can't see it happening tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                  This. These promotional companies need to stop ****ting on the fans.

Comment

Beterbiev vs Bivol is the fight to make, hopefully he puts pressure on Bob to make that fight, just as Valdez did to fight Stevenson, that’s if he wins of course. If 2 fighters want the fight to happen, it can happen. Top Rank and Matchroom have worked together quite a few times before, so shouldn’t be an issue. Good luck to Yarde if he gets the fight, he’ll need it!
                    tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X