Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Activates Rematch Clause: I Know I Can Beat Devin Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos Activates Rematch Clause: I Know I Can Beat Devin Haney!

According to George Kambosos, the once-beaten boxer has activated his rematch clause for an immediate second fight with Devin Haney. On June 5, before a crowd of over 40,000 fans at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Haney outboxed Kambosos over twelve rounds to become the undisputed lightweight world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh **** ... here we go. I making sure I make some really strong coffee for that fight in November. Ten pots of really strong coffee ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....

****ing lame
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Beat Haney at what?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bd5eiabyfnw7ymg6yhgcnjkx0fnnfoywntc8fwg8v&rid=200w.gif&ct=g.gif
      Not at Boxing!

Easy Work! Easy Money! Paid Vacation basically to go back to Australia again and get paid Millions for a Glorified Sparring Match! LMFAO

Comment

Easy work for Haney.

Comment

This delusion should be banned.

Comment

I thought Kambosos got knocked out,but he made it the distance so I guess that's something.I don't know why he is acting like he holds all control over the rematch.I know he has the rematch clause and says he activated it,but Haney can opt to go in another direction.This fight will be a tough sell and won't get much interest.I don't blame Haney one bit if he finds a way out of the rematch.He doesn't need to prove anything and a rematch won't make as much money.

And Kambosos thinks he is better than Tim Tszyu.The more he talks the more deluded he sounds.I have followed Tim's career since before I ever knew who Kobosos was.

Comment

This is the problem with rematch clauses. Who is going to want to watch this fight a second time?

Comment

I don’t think he wins plus I’m not really interested in the rematch. I think haney is going Jab like him to death like he did in the 1st fight

Comment

Move on lame ass. Not smart going directly into a rematch after that fight. Would be ideal to face somebody else that'll create interest. Kambosos kept stepping forward when Haney bent down.
                  Haney too much

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
                    Oh **** ... here we go. I making sure I make some really strong coffee for that fight in November. Ten pots of really strong coffee ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....

****ing lame
                    You speak for me too. Zero interest here.

Comment

Working...
                    X