Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Eyes August 6 Ring Return On Ortiz-McKinson DAZN Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Eyes August 6 Ring Return On Ortiz-McKinson DAZN Card

Seniesa Estrada believes there is light at the end of the tunnel. The unbeaten two-division titlist and pound-for-pound entrant is hoping for an offer to pan out that will place her on the recently announced August 6 DAZN show. Estrada was reportedly offered a rematch with Anabel Ortiz in a WBA strawweight title fight that would serve in supporting capacity to the rescheduled Vergil Ortiz-Michael McKinson welterweight bout at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

What a bummer. Looks like the fight against Avanesyan fell through. This should still be a solid card regardless.

Comment

Who cares.. don’t watch women’s boxing

Comment

Don't watch it then, some boxing fans watch the female code. I certainly do. Thankfully strong successful women don't affect me in any way. I'm comfortable with it.
        VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugekcoc View Post
          Don't watch it then, some boxing fans watch the female code. I certainly do. Thankfully strong successful women don't affect me in any way. I'm comfortable with it.
          Estrada, Mayer and Baumgardner are beauties with skills and are a delight to watch. I’ve left out a handful of other female fighters, but this is a golden era in women’s boxing.

Comment

All 4 comments.. boxing fans are clamoring for women’s boxing apparently

Comment

Seniesa is my girl. A must watch to me. I adore her. I wanna see her succeed. Elite boxing skills.
              I didn't even know she was fighting or who. Thank you for the article. I will definitely watch it.

I'm a big women's boxing fan.

War Seniesa!

(If there's any William Zepeda fight next, please remind with an article too, where he's the article headlight. Thank you.)

Comment

She should be the main event. That'd feel more exciting.
                Not that interested in that other Ortiz fight.

Comment

Working...
                X