Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev, Joe Smith - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev, Joe Smith - Face To Face at Final Presser

Beterbiev, Smith Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two of the light heavyweight division's fiercest punchers will put three world title belts at stake in one of the year's most anticipated showdowns. WBC/IBF world champion Artur Beterbiev (17-0, 17 KOs) -- boxing's only world champion with a 100 percent knockout ratio -- will take on Long Island's WBO champion Joe Smith Jr. (28-3, 22 KOs) Saturday evening at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good fight.

Like both guys but im rooting for Smith here.

Comment

Really excited for this one. No shot at a boring fight and a decent shot at a violent ending.
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

This should be a good action fight I'm favoring Beterbiev but I hope Joe Smith can pull it off that would be some story. Both are respectful bombers who do their talking in the ring should be good as long as it lasts it's whoever really lands that first big punch.

Comment

Joe smith can definitely pull off a upset he has punchers chance.

Comment

Logic says Betervieb wins obviously but I always enjoy when an underdog pulls of the upset more. Just something about it that makes it more interesting, I hope Average Joe pulls of the upset. If he can dodge a wrench in the middle of traffic he should be able to dodge Beterviebs incoming dodgeballs
            Last edited by SunDiego-; 06-16-2022, 04:40 PM.
            Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev should be favored, as he is, but I think Joe Smith has more than just a puncher's chance because he's a volume-punching puncher with a great motor, under rated boxing skills, and he has all the punches in is arsenal. But, he has to make Beterbiev feel his power early and make him a little cautious. Callum Johnson dropped Beterbiev with a left hook, so that's a punch Smith should look for and follow it up with his big right. Should be a barn burner! I'm pulling for Joe, but won't be mad if Artur wins. Just excited for a great unification fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post
                Logic says Betervieb wins obviously but I always enjoy when an underdog pulls of the upset more. Just something about it that makes it more interesting, I hope Average Joe pulls of the upset. If he can dodge a wrench in the middle of traffic he should be able to dodge Beterviebs incoming dodgeballs
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball
                Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

mapleleaf27 , a little bird told me you had front-row seats and you didn't even hook me up with one! I see how it is.

Comment

Just look at those 2 murderers' mugshot...

beterbiev-smith-2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X