Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: 'Without Nonito I Can't Do This...That's Why I Can Shine Like This'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: 'Without Nonito I Can't Do This...That's Why I Can Shine Like This'

Naoya Inoue needs no reminder that his gifts inside the ring would be wasted without someone - like Nonito Donaire - on whom he can test them.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM eco1 eco1 like this.

Everything about the world class fighter is exciting and refreshing, pure class!
    Motofan Motofan DFM DFM Castilo Castilo eco1 eco1 AmpMcv AmpMcv and 1 others like this.

Comment

just different gravy altogether this guy
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

The Japanese, while no means perfect, are without a doubt the most honourable culture on earth and it shows in their boxers

Comment

So well spoken. Both Donaire and Inoue are class acts.

Comment

While talented, this guy is too high up on the P4P list. Like way too high and I can’t get why

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              While talented, this guy is too high up on the P4P list. Like way too high and I can’t get why
              Because he's the best fighter in the world. You obviously dont follow the lighter weights. He's up there with the great bantamweights of the past . Oliveres, Pintor, Zarate, Chandler. I've seen them all. Inoue's hand speed and power and ring IQ stack up with the best of them.
              topo5358 topo5358 DFM DFM Castilo Castilo Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t eco1 eco1 and 3 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                The Japanese, while no means perfect, are without a doubt the most honourable culture on earth and it shows in their boxers
                The Asian culture in general. Chinese, Slavs, all seem to revere their elders and history. Humility is underrated and pride is a cancer in western culture.

Comment

Inoue is my favourite fighter at the moment until Fury comes back.

War Japanese!

Comment

“My aim is to be the undisputed champion,” Inoue said. “If I can do that within the year in 2022, I would love to stay in this division. But If I can’t, I am capable of [going up in weight] and fighting in the upper division.”
                    Slow your roll Naoya Inoue, beating that bum Paul Butler does not make you 'undisputed' : Paul Butler is a paper-champ, that would of never beat John Riel Casimero for the WBO bantamweight title. This notion of leaving no doubt by beating that English-Bum Paul Bulter for the last belt, is ridiculous.

Undisputed is not a sanctioning body puzzle-set, the meaning is being misinterpreted or redefined in the modern era -- in spite the fact that the fundamental concept is simple to understand.

Wipe out a division, or defeat all top five threats ; so far Inoue has one more foe to accomplish this : John Riel Casimero is the final boss; Emmanuel Rodriguez, Jason Moloney, Nonito Donaire, have been dealt with. The hardcore demand Inoue vs. Casimero, not Paul Butler.

Comment

Working...
                    X