Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I'm Dillian Whyte, I'm Excited To Take Daniel Dubois Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: If I'm Dillian Whyte, I'm Excited To Take Daniel Dubois Fight

Tyson Fury wouldn't commit to picking a winner in a proposed all-British heavyweight showdown between Daniel Dubois and Dillian Whyte. The reigning lineal/WBC heavyweight champion does view it as a terrific crossroads bout that his recent in-ring rival should strongly consider.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is very complimentary to guys he’s beaten. The hate he gets is strange

Comment

Wow.... unbelievable how Dubois still hyped after quitting against Joyce, and never beating a fighter with a pulse.

B grade Whyte will ko him in first few rounds.
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Wow.... unbelievable how Dubois still hyped after quitting against Joyce, and never beating a fighter with a pulse.

B grade Whyte will ko him in first few rounds.
        You're rustling

Comment

would have to side with DD he will stop Whyte, but can see where others are coming from, but younger fresher man takes this

Comment

If I'm Tyson Fury, I'm excited to take Usyk/AJ fight
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I agree, you cannot just turn down the opportunity to fight for a WBA regular title.

I think Whyte should just go for it. Not only is it a big business fight, there is a title on the line.

Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

D D beats whyte. Fury win won't look so good so fury will need to beat usyk and josh

Comment

Maybe Whyte should retire, save his faculties and that good big payday he got from Fury.

The gypsy King, excellent to great heavyweight boxer, but no, not the best that ever lived Tyson.

But Impressively knocked out Wilder, a guy with a big punch but not much skill, and beat Wlad, a hard hitting but robotic fighter.

Comment

Fine with me, I enjoy seeing Jafaken do the stanky leg every time someone lands a decent punch

Comment

Working...
                    X