Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga-Angulo Main Event Drew Average Audience Of 504,000 On ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga-Angulo Main Event Drew Average Audience Of 504,000 On ESPN

Thanks to a strong lead-in, more viewers watched the co-feature of ESPN's boxing broadcast Saturday night than its main event. Nielsen Media Research released numbers Tuesday that showed an average of 632,000 watched unbeaten Puerto Rican prospect Henry Lebron's unanimous-decision defeat of Luis Lebron in an eight-round junior lightweight fight that opened ESPN's telecast just after 11 p.m. ET from Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York. An average of 784,000 watched the beginning of this boxing telecast, but that appears to be due in large part to ESPN's previous program.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah it's not looking good for the kid...

Comment

Berlanga sucks but I like him for making me money everytime he fights.

Comment

He has not lost but well and truly exposed without losing

Comment

I think if they want Berlanga to learn and grow, take him off main cards, tone down the promotions and let him stomp around as an undercard or co-feature.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I think if they want Berlanga to learn and grow, take him off main cards, tone down the promotions and let him stomp around as an undercard or co-feature.
            only problem with that is that he thinks he's a superstar already he wont take a bench that easy. id say put him in with a live dog get your money out of him and maybe hell take the L and learn.

Comment

Some thought after all those KO's he had the "It" factor and how realize he has the "Shit" factor instead.

Comment

That truly is terrible.

Comment

Berlanga’s stating “if the money is right…” in his interviews.

if he doesn’t want to take a step back in opposition, I agree with maximizing his value by giving him the biggest money fight available.

Call Al Haymon, make Benavidez vs. Berlanga or Charlo vs. Berlanga or (if you don’t want to traumatize him) call Oscar and make Munguia vs. Berlanga.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

only problem with that is that he thinks he's a superstar already he wont take a bench that easy. id say put him in with a live dog get your money out of him and maybe hell take the L and learn.
                    You got it 110% right. Berlanga’s biggest issue is his lack of confidence. His brand was built on quicksand and now he’s sinking and can’t cope. Blaming his opponents for his performances and not meeting expectations, biting Angulo for putting up a fight and challenging him, lying post fight displaying pure denial and delusion.

I agree, putting him on a non-main card would break him completely…putting him in there with someone who is going to whoop his ass and force the L, that’s the only way he’s going to re-calibrate and be the best B- level fighter he could be.
                    cruz1383 cruz1383 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X