Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Robert Garcia And Ten Men Like Him Will Not Make Joshua Beat Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Robert Garcia And Ten Men Like Him Will Not Make Joshua Beat Usyk

Tyson Fury can only envision one scenario where Anthony Joshua can avenge his prior defeat to Oleksandr Usyk. It won't come from his countryman's union with renowned cornerman and former junior lightweight titlist Robert Garcia, according to the unbeaten lineal/WBC heavyweight champion. The best laid plan, as Fury views it, would be for the two most prominent British heavyweights to join forces in training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s got to be a hard pill to swallow for Olafemi’s casual army

Comment

Man I hope Robert can help AJ pull it off just to shut Tyson mouth up! I mean, it’s easy being a Monday morning QB when we already saw what happened the first time! Fury want saying **** when they fought the first time… now he knows it all… phuck outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Fury
        Unless Anthony Joshua gets his ass up to Morecambe and lets me train him for this fight, Robert Garcia and ten men like him will not make him beat Usyk. One, they don’t know him. Two, they don’t know what he’s got in his engine. Three, he’s not a little Mexican who can go toe-to-toe with someone for 15 rounds.

If he gets on Usyk from round one and tries to push him and be aggressive, he’ll get gassed in four rounds, starts hanging around by five rounds and gets stopped in six or seven. If he comes to Morecambe Bay, I’ll teach him how to be a real Viking man for twelve rounds and how to deal with these little middleweight people, then he’ll get a win. Other than that, I see him getting beat again. Two in a row, baby and it’s over.

It all depends on Robert Garcia’s game plan, how quick he wants him to get chinned. What it is, to have a style of coming forward and put pressure as a big man like he is and like I am, you need two V-12 engines, right? You need to be able to take punches as well and you need to have balls like King Kong. None of the three of the above that I’ve said, does he have. He doesn’t have the best engine, he doesn’t have the toughness and he doesn’t have big balls like King Kong.

Other than that, he’ll need to have the best game plan ever. Just put on the front foot and attack, it’s impossible. He doesn’t have any of the above to do. The way I see it, if he trains with Robert Garcia, he might hit him with a big punch like he did last time and try to knock him out that way. If he tries to go on that front foot and is aggressive, he gets stopped in eight rounds and I mean that.
        I've been saying these exact same things, it's high time you people start bending the knee and listening to reason =---> The Gypsy King has spoken!

Comment

I really like Robert so it’s no knock on him whatsoever, Fury is speaking truth about what’s Joshua is lacking. I don’t agree with the notion of Joshua needing Fury to train him. He has a much better chance of winning with Robert in his corner instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
            I really like Robert so it’s no knock on him whatsoever, Fury is speaking truth about what’s Joshua is lacking. I don’t agree with the notion of Joshua needing Fury to train him. He has a much better chance of winning with Robert in his corner instead.
            Garcia holding any thread of Kronks jockstrap is like pulling Excalibur from a stone. Fury is in possession of Kronk's blood magic!

Comment

Fury declined Usyk so he doesn’t have those things King Kong had either .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Fury declined Usyk so he doesn’t have those things King Kong had either .
                How much are you down this year btw?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

How much are you down this year btw?
                  I get the most correct heavyweight fights on here so how would I be down and did or did he not decline Usyk ,yes or no ? I mean Fury seems to know so much about Usyk why did he not take the undisputed fight instead of trolling A.J as usual ?
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-14-2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

AJ is the definition of a manufactured boxer, he doesn't even know what it is good for him. Robert garcia? To be a garcia fighter you need to have a chin lol. He should have teamed up with derrick james who is good at working with fighters whose main defense is high guards. I predict usyk will stop him and thats it for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X