Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Takes Exception To Klitschko Criticism: Why Would You Target Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Takes Exception To Klitschko Criticism: Why Would You Target Me?

[Click Here To Read More]

Klitschko should denounce the Azov Battalion and his puppet regime.

Comment

Klitschko should denounce the meddling of George Soros and the West in the Ukrainian revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Klitschko should denounce the meddling of George Soros and the West in the Ukrainian revolution.
        What does that have to do with Russia illegally entering the borders of a sovereign nation, executing thousands of civilians, destroying thousands & thousands of homes, hospitals, schools & maternity wards, displacing 5 million Ukrainians and committing war crimes?

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

What does that have to do with Russia illegally entering the borders of a sovereign nation, executing thousands of civilians, destroying thousands & thousands of homes, hospitals, schools & maternity wards, displacing 5 million Ukrainians and committing war crimes?
          What does Jones have to do with any of this though? Klitschko should worry about the war, yet has time to run his mouth about Roy?

Comment

The more and more Klitschko opens his yap the less and less I like him. He needs to just stick to his lane (boxing) and keep his boxing peers who have nothing to do with this out of his country’s mess. Roy has f u k all to do with anything happening in his country.
            Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 06-14-2022, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

Everything. Absolutely everything. Seriously? Those connections are also keeping you uninformed and biased. You should find out more elsewhere.
              Last edited by Wacked_Out; 06-14-2022, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I smell an exhibition coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  The more and more Klitschko opens his yap the less and less I like him. He needs to just stick to his lane (boxing) and keep his boxing peers who have nothing to do with this out of his country’s mess. Roy has f u k all to do with anything happening in his country.
                  But he's getting the Arthur Ashe award for courage at the ESPY's. That has to count for something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

But he's getting the Arthur Ashe award for courage at the ESPY's. That has to count for something lol.
                    Lol ya so did the freak Bruce Jenner. That award is equal to a roll of charmin

Comment

Working...
                    X