Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Wants Dillian Whyte: That's The Fight, I'm Coming To Clean Up and Take Out Whoever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois Wants Dillian Whyte: That's The Fight, I'm Coming To Clean Up and Take Out Whoever

DANIEL DUBOIS IS back in the UK after his successful Stateside mission to take the WBA "regular" championship belt from the champion Trevor Bryan and he now has a couple of big domestic targets firmly in his sights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rematch the Juggernaut. Whyte is a step backwards.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Rematch the Juggernaut. Whyte is a step backwards.
      Not only that - it's a dangerous step backwards, for Whyte might very well knock Dubois out.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

A lot of talk for a guy who's eye socket was jabbed to mush a couple fights ago. Funny Joyce's name isn't coming out his mouth.

Comment

Lol a fight between 2 Brits with no heart makes sense.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Usually when a fighter gets beaten the only thing they want is to reverse that defeat, u wanna fight white,?now that’s so cowardly and I will laugh if white bust u up and the other eye
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Fighting whyte would be to easy, just use the uppercut

Comment

Oh, I'm fed up with this nonsense INTERIM, REGULAR, SILVER, CONTINENTAL etc bull**** of sanctioning bodies! The ONLY WBA champion at the moment is Usyk! End of! Dynamite, Juggernaut, Bodysnatcher and Co...they're just nobodies full of crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Honest View Post
                  Oh, I'm fed up with this nonsense INTERIM, REGULAR, SILVER, CONTINENTAL etc bull**** of sanctioning bodies! The ONLY WBA champion at the moment is Usyk! End of! Dynamite, Juggernaut, Bodysnatcher and Co...they're just nobodies full of crap!
                  I hear ya.....

giphy.gif

Comment

Talk about taking the garbage out. How does Dubois think he has rights to beat up an old man coming off a sad loss? Whyte can barely keep his gloves up & throws 7 punches a round? Man, Dubois is scared right now. He won't even call out the obvious rematch ~Juggyman
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X