Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hart Responds To Berlanga: He Wouldn't Fight Me With a Machine Gun and Machete!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hart Responds To Berlanga: He Wouldn't Fight Me With a Machine Gun and Machete!

Former world title challenger Jesse Hart (28-3) has been mentioned as a potential opponent for Edgar Berlanga (20-0) before each of the New York based super middleweight's last two fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Jesse Hart
    He wouldn’t fight me with a machine gun and a machete. Him and his whole team are scared. The money been right. They just scared to get this money because he only wants easy money.
    Berlanga needs to start stepping it up. He's 20-0 now with a trinket, either you got some sort of goods or you don't.

Comment

Berlanga doesn’t need to step up shyt..

Angulo & Hart are practically same damn level..

Cut the bs!!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

Cut the bs!!
        False. Hart would beat Angulo easily.

Comment

Cut the bs!!
          No way joselita! Hart has better skills and is younger. He would dismantle Berlanga.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Shut the fuck up dude.

Comment

I said a long time ago Hart would beat Berlanga. I actually think this was part of the reason Top Rank cut him.

Comment

Heart beats the breaks off of Berlanga

Comment

Berlanga is like a popular crypto that shoots to the MOON only to crash hard!! Honestly hope the kid is in the gym RIGHT NOW working on his craft so he can regain the hope and respect he once had!!!!

Comment

There you have it Berlanga says if the money is good then they can fight, Hart says that Berlanga is scared to fight him.
                    That fight should be next one up for both of them, I would definitely love to see that happen as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X