Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Lashes Out At 140-Pound Rivals: 'Nobody Ever Says My F------ Name'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Lashes Out At 140-Pound Rivals: 'Nobody Ever Says My F------ Name'

Regis Prograis feels like he is the odd man out in the junior welterweight class. The 140-pound contender from New Orleans recently blew off some steam in a video posted on his social media account in which he decried his divisional rivals for refusing to acknowledge him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cos its a girls name or noone can remember it

Comment

"the new boxing outfit, led by longtime industry fixture Richard Schaefer" hehe

Comment

I like Prograis. He is a fighter I enjoy watching and cheer for a ton.

Not sure who he has called out for a tongue lashing lately either..
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Let's be real nobody is saying his name because he is irrelevant since the Taylor loss. He needs to get in the ring and fight as often as possible so people dont completely forget he exists

Comment

I hate to say it, but didn't you lose to a white boy! LMAO
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

I like Regis. People have to put his name in the top handful of fighters at 140. The Taylor rematch has to happen before either hang up their gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                Let's be real nobody is saying his name because he is irrelevant since the Taylor loss. He needs to get in the ring and fight as often as possible so people dont completely forget he exists
                Top post this was. Very true…barely a false word spoken

Comment

If he's lucky, Broner may give him a shot- That's saying a lot right now.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

He is in the who needs him club, he took on a few sub opponent's, doesn't have a title, seems to spend most the time procrastinating

Comment

Working...
                    X