Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Dmitriy Salita, promoter for heavyweight contender Otto Wallin, is standing firm that his boxer is the perfect comeback opponent for former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder vs. Big Baby Miller

Comment

He’s right. That’s the fight to make for Wilder. See if he can knock Wallin spark out
      Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Semi credible opponent that will be even more susceptible to a right hand. What is not to like.
        NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

" . . . for a heavyweight of his stature . . '

​​​I didn't think Wallin even has a top ten ranking.

Comment

Wilder will fight Martin or Helenius for his comeback fight. Wallin could be too dangerous.
            Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

According to Salita, Wallin is the perfect opponent for anyone who can raise Wallin's profile.

That said, he would be a decent opponent for Wilder...

...Which is why we won't see it.

Comment

The Wallin fight is a good one, but Wilder does have other options so I don't see this one happening anytime soon. It will be interesting to see how he performs after another brutal beating from Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                  According to Salita, Wallin is the perfect opponent for anyone who can raise Wallin's profile.

That said, he would be a decent opponent for Wilder...

...Which is why we won't see it.
                  I like that Wallin is willing and trying to get fights (Ortiz, Whyte, Wilder). While offering up his services to the big names, he should continue to stay active just to continue to climb the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I like that Wallin is willing and trying to get fights (Ortiz, Whyte, Wilder). While offering up his services to the big names, he should continue to stay active just to continue to climb the rankings.
                    I like that about Wallin too. People might say he does not deserve these fights or whatever, but at least he wants to put himself into hard battles, rather than seek the easiest routes up the rankings like so many do. I still like Wallin vs Whyte. Whyte's stock has not dropped because he lost to Fury, the best in the division. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                    X