Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga On Fighting Jesse Hart Next: If Money's Right, We Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga On Fighting Jesse Hart Next: If Money's Right, We Make It Happen

NEW YORK - Jesse Hart has been mentioned as a potential opponent for Edgar Berlanga before each of the undefeated super middleweight's last two fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

R.I.P. to his career if he fights Hart next. It’ll be even more brutal if it’s in Puerto Rico for him. He’ll get decimated in front of his people. Berlanga’s a highlight reel ko waiting to happen.
    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Lol, Hart sparks him out …Hope the fight happens
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

No disrespect to Hart, but you know it's a wrap when you are being advised to stay away from Jessie Hart!

That being said I can't imagine Arum and Connolly cashing out Berlanga vs Hart.
        Last edited by Afi23; 06-13-2022, 08:17 AM.

Comment

I'd Favor Hart 60-40 against Berlanga at this point , kid needs to continue fighting B- level opponents gain his confidence back and continue improving . I actually thought he improved some things this past saturday , still has a lot to work on . Yamaguchi Falcao , Deandre Ware or Ronald Gavril would be good opponents for him next

Comment

Wow son didn’t sell out the small theater on PR day parade weekend.. that’s insane..

He just not the guy..

Comment

Berlanga lost his so called fan base when he couldn't knock his opponents out. I cant imagine why he would wait till December to fight again he needs to stay in the damn ring and get better at actual boxing. The hype train has stationed with this dude.

Comment

"so I can retire money"... because after that fight, the hype will have vanished.

Comment

Funnily enough I think if Berlanga goes back to his old style he could bludgeon Hart the same way Joe Smith did. Jesse's there to be taken, ever since losing to Joe Smith early in 2020 all he's done is take 2 tune up fights in late 2021.
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

He’s a less skilled Jeff lacy without the athletic ability of lacy. If the money is right lol. This dude thinks he’s a household name. That’s what’s wrong with boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X