Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza: Everyone Knows Teofimo Lopez is Lying Saying That We Are All Avoiding Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza: Everyone Knows Teofimo Lopez is Lying Saying That We Are All Avoiding Him

It was recently announced that unbeaten super light contender Arnold Barboza Jr. (26-0) will return to the ring on July 15th against fellow unbeaten prospect Danielito "El Zorro" Zorilla (16-0) on July 15th in Temecula, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teofimo Lopez arrival at 140 is serious. I dont care what haters are trying to say. Arnold Barboza Jr. was a professional years before Lopez made his professional debut at 135, what has he done in the sport? I'm keeping it real, I never heard of Barboza being a legit contender before this article.

Considering how fast Lopez moved, unified and became a P4P talent, it is a wack argument to propose that Lopez is ducking anyone at 140. Watch what you say about the 'Takeover'. Many of the jr. welterweights can not claim lineage, cant say they been rated among the best in the world.

Comment

There is man named Prograis. Let Lopez sr give him a call
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

lopez will go down as one of them boxers who got a fluke win and did nothing else. hes the latino jeff horn

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          Prograis would fight Teo on short notice like tomorrow, Tuesday.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Teofimo Lopez arrival at 140 is serious. I dont care what haters are trying to say. Arnold Barboza Jr. was a professional years before Lopez made his professional debut at 135, what has he done in the sport? I'm keeping it real, I never heard of Barboza being a legit contender before this article.

Considering how fast Lopez moved, unified and became a P4P talent, it is a wack argument to propose that Lopez is ducking anyone at 140. Watch what you say about the 'Takeover'. Many of the jr. welterweights can not claim lineage, cant say they been rated among the best in the world.
            Teo fought straight forward one dimensional fighters that made him look good, and then beat a one armed Lomachanko. At 140, the weight bully gets blown out by any top 10.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Barbozas lack of power will be his downfall. Barboza does have good ring IQ but sorta reminds me of a Jessie Vargas kinda fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                Sounds magnificent my friend. I betcha Prograis eats him for a snack

Comment

Teo avoiding this fight, was a smart move, but stop talking that "they avoiding me ****!" I'm hoping he'll fight Pedraza, because Arum has been talking about that even before Pedraza vs. Ramirez! Now if he picks Ramirez next, he will regain my respect!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Teo fought straight forward one dimensional fighters that made him look good, and then beat a one armed Lomachanko. At 140, the weight bully gets blown out by any top 10.
                    Who is favored by the bookies to beat Teofimo Lopez jr. at 140, Josh Taylor?!

Comment

Working...
                    X