Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Dillian Whyte Rematch Could Be Pursued, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Dillian Whyte Rematch Could Be Pursued, Says Shalom

A rematch between Joseph Parker and Dillian Whyte could be in the works after Parker's surprise decision to sign with BOXXER and Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ZzzZzzZZz

Nobody wants to see Whyte-Parker 2

Comment

Live on sky ppv the fight everyone wants to see for 20 quid.

Comment

Parker wants another Whyte payday instead of Hrgovic fight or Joyce fight. What a surprise, what a surprise. It is not like we all have known that..

Comment

Why? Because you don't want to see it? I seem to recall, that after that fight, most people were calling for a rematch. And along the way people still mention it also. But because you obviously don't want to see it, you think that translates to the general consensus of opinion? Are you an advocate for the boxing fraternity of the UK? Lmao. Obviously not.

Comment

Parker is a dull person and a dull fighter

Comment

Dubois vs Whyte is a better more exciting match up.

It is also actually a bigger fight.

Listen Whyte was questioning Dubois after his lost to Joyce.

Dubois has just won the WBA regular Heavyweight title, and now he wants to confront Whyte.

A WBA regular Heavyweight title, should not be turned down. If Whyte could win that fight, he would once again be back in a title pursuit etc.

Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

So parker has officially ducked joyce

Comment

“The great thing about Joseph Parker is that he will fight absolutely anyone,”

Except Joe Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                    Why? Because you don't want to see it? I seem to recall, that after that fight, most people were calling for a rematch. And along the way people still mention it also. But because you obviously don't want to see it, you think that translates to the general consensus of opinion? Are you an advocate for the boxing fraternity of the UK? Lmao. Obviously not.
                    I feel like both have lost some relevance since they first meeting. Parker has never quite "flipped the switch" that everyone was waiting on. Whyte was sparked out in brutal fashion 2 of his last 3.

I don't mind the rematch but I think most would prefer to see them fight some of the other aspiring contenders.

Comment

Working...
                    X