Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: It Was A Landslide; Angulo Couldn't Mess With Me; Skills Too Up There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: It Was A Landslide; Angulo Couldn't Mess With Me; Skills Too Up There

NEW YORK - Edgar Berlanga wasn't the least bit surprised when the official scores of his fight against Alexis Angulo were read early Sunday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Bruh... toprank match makers gave you a 38 yr old inactive plodder that stays right in front of you there to be hit and you still looked like ****

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        NEW YORK - Edgar Berlanga wasn't the least bit surprised when the official scores of his fight against Alexis Angulo were read early Sunday morning.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

What a clown. This dude is delusional. Truth be told Angulo won that fight. But that aside, the fact that Berlanga couldn't do anything besides jab and clinch against a 38 year old journeyman. I was hoping that he would show that he was a class above, but the only thing he showed was that he is classless with the biting, low blows and tough talk once the final bell had rung. He gets stopped by Benavidez easily....

Comment

That guy was robbed. Clearly.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

TR will probably go back to those KO victims and see if any of them want rematches.

Comment

You saw this guy's ceiling. This is it.
                They need to downgrade his comp.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

This kid is such an ass.

Comment

He went from a sensational KO artist to a guy who can't punch at all. I guess that's what happens when u start fighting guys with a pulse.

Comment

Working...
                    X