Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga Apologizes For Attempting To Bite Angulo, Mentioning Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga Apologizes For Attempting To Bite Angulo, Mentioning Mike Tyson

By Sunday afternoon, Edgar Berlanga clearly realized that his attempt to bite Alexis Angulo in their fight the previous night was a more serious infraction than he seemed to recognize in its immediate aftermath.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“He kept head butting me and head butting me, you know, so I bit’em!”

-“Iron” Mike Tyson
    Last edited by Robi13; 06-12-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

You expect there are going to be head clashes, low blows & elbows landing in a fight, at least one that isn't contested exclusively at long range. I can understand a man feeling frustrated that the other guy is getting away with a lot of it & the referee is unable or unwilling to address it. BUT head clashes, low blows & elbows landing are all a natural part of two men being in the ring fighting. IMO, biting is going to a whole different level. Biting isn't a natural part of boxing & I'd like to hope most people would say that is way WAY outside what is acceptable. Berlanga should've been DQ'd & Angulo should've won.

Comment

I'm a fan of Edgar but was left with a sour taste last night. His attempt to bite Angulo and wanting to cause a brawl after
        the final bell was nonsense. Edgar's frustration showed lack of control and communication with his coaching team.
        Hopefully a review of this fight tape will answer and improve Edgar's boxing skills and lack of focus on opponents
        strength and weaknesses.

Comment

While Edgar is a work in progress, he almost gave his career a big black eye.
          NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Definitely deserves a suspension

Comment

The hell you saying sorry for? Too many soft people out there. Now I have even less respect for this clown. Embrace that POS role and get at least one big fight to be exposed in before a fellow b-lister does it for less money. He's a bigger version of JML waiting to be exposed.
              Last edited by jonnyc420; 06-12-2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                The hell you saying sorry for? Too many soft people out there.
                What kind of man bites another man in a sanctioned boxing match?

Should he be praised for this embarrassing display?
                Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

What kind of man bites another man in a sanctioned boxing match?

Should he be praised for this embarrassing display?
                  Not praised but as we see he is very limited might as well embrace the role and make some money for being a POS. There is a market for those guys, especially these days.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Not praised but as we see he is very limited might as well embrace the role and make some money for being a POS. There is a market for those guys, especially these days.
                    Ah fair enough. Lean into being the heel basically since most people already hating on Berlanga at this point anyway.
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X