Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Liam Smith Clash is Possibility, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Liam Smith Clash is Possibility, Says Shalom

Chris Eubank could face Liam Smith next, although promoter Ben Shalom says the time is now for Eubank to be fighting for world titles. While signed to Wasserman, Eubank still has at least one fight left on a contract with BOXXER and Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s embarrassing they want Smith to step up. What an imbecile Eubank and the promoter are. Why hasn’t he done something to fight someone with a pulse?
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Liam has been offered the fight. I think he’ll take it.

Comment

'If I can't get a welterweight to move up then I'll just have to fight a light-middleweight'

Comment

No one is interested.

Comment

This is rediculous! Eubank Jnr should be challenging the likes of Jaime Munguia or Jermall Charlo, while Smith should call out Commonwealth champion Tim Tszyu in a contest that should have happened 2 years ago........
            rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Bit of a difference from Charlo or golovikin , Swans around window shopping at Bloomingdale’s and ends up shopping at Home Depot .. kid is embarrassing .

Comment

why is he going after smaller guys yet again

Comment

In the one year since shalom joined sky all his shows have been dreadful,complete mismatches,apart from 1 fight yesterday,he actually makes Eddie Hearn and matchroom shows great.
                  rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

I get why nobody cares for Jr, me included!

Comment

Working...
                    X