Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: Names Like Dillian Whyte, Joseph Parker Are On My Hitlist!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: Names Like Dillian Whyte, Joseph Parker Are On My Hitlist!

Daniel Dubois wiped out Trevor Bryan in the fourth round to take the WBA "regular" heavyweight title over in Miami, Florida. Just 24, Dubois was in charge right from the first bell and the previously unbeaten Bryan offered up little in return fire. The Londoner did not rush his work and Bryan was first obviously rocked in the third by a flurry of heavy shots and it was a left hook in the fourth that floored Bryan and rendered him unable to continue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s have a good chance of KOing Dillian.

DDD is basic but he’s got good power and his fundamentals are fairly solid.

Dillian is chinny as hell
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Dubois vs Parker is a decent match up. It’ll be good to see Daniel jumping into the 50/50 fights once again.

Comment

Parker has gone to Sky.
        Warren has made it his lifes mission to pick a fight with Whyte ..

So unless Dubois is going to move to Sky hes' stuck ..

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Parker has gone to Sky.
          Warren has made it his lifes mission to pick a fight with Whyte ..

So unless Dubois is going to move to Sky hes' stuck ..
          Warren locked Dubois into a 5 YEAR extention about 18 months ago... D.bo aint going anywhere any time soon. 5 year contracts in todays market is absolutely crazy, shows how bad dubois management team must be to allow him to lock into one promotional team for that long period of time.

Comment

Both would be great matches for Dubois but for Parker and Whyte it would be high risk low reward kind of fight

Comment

DuBois sucks.
              Parker sucks.
              Whyte sucks.

The heavyweight division as a whole is pathetic.
              MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

This kid is thinking in the right direction. But I guess Whyte and Parker will fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                  Both would be great matches for Dubois but for Parker and Whyte it would be high risk low reward kind of fight
                  Whoever defeats DDD gets the mandatory fight for the title but odds are Warren will wait for the actual mandatory fight if one has to be issued . Fighting DDD is nothing but reward if they win . I don’t expect Parker to take such a fight ,he’s gone down the path of some weird strategy of avoid the big units with punching power even if it gets him a potential title shot .

Whyte vs DDD would be very intriguing but I said it before guys like Joyce and DDD get by Whyte . Only certain types would be able to handle them and there’s only a few at the moment .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-12-2022, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Whoever defeats DDD gets the mandatory fight for the title but odds are Warren will wait for the actual mandatory fight if one has to be issued . Fighting DDD is nothing but reward if they win . I don’t expect Parker to take such a fight ,he’s gone down the path of some weird strategy of avoid the big units with punching power even if it gets him a potential title shot .

Whyte vs DDD would be very intriguing but I said it before guys like Joyce and DDD get by Whyte . Only certain types would be able to handle them and there’s only a few at the moment .
                    Probably takes forever to get the actual fight even if you are the mandatory. First Usyk-AJ and after that Fury comes back from "retirement" for Undisputed

Comment

Working...
                    X