Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Angulo Kept Throwing Elbows, I Was About To Do a Mike Tyson on Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Angulo Kept Throwing Elbows, I Was About To Do a Mike Tyson on Him

Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - In a super middleweight contest, Edgar Berlanga (20-0, 16 KOs) had to go through some tough moments to win a ten round unanimous decision over Alexis Angulo (27-3, 23 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you were just pissed off that you were struggling with a fringe contender.

Berlanga’s nowhere near ready for a title shot. He gets beat against all guys ranked in the top 10.

Comment

Berlanga le mike tyson cela veut dire qu'il peut mordre n'importe qui ...!Qui amene un jeux sale acause de ses coude que dit berlangan il voulait le mordre au 7 rounds lol phatetique...1

Comment

They need to start DQ'ing biters, end of story.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

I didn’t witness any flagrant elbow throwing
          So , this makes me believe that Berlanga was simply frustrated and frustration lead him to attempt biting
          Quite sad it’s lead to that and just for attempting to bite he should be disqualified
          Anyway he won’t be going anywhere far with his boxing skills
          Helion Helion Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

He kept throwing an uppercut as you leaned in and it pissed you off you didn't see it

Comment

All good. I keep winning money off you going the distance against actual boxers

Comment

Should've been an automatic DQ. He was throwing low on breaks as well.
                Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  Should've been an automatic DQ. He was throwing low on breaks as well.
                  Berlanga is barely a C-Level fighter. He was throwing low blows, holding, bit angulo. Absolute trash. He does the tough guy rican act…the bling, the sunglasses inside…then proceeds to wax his eyebrows and can’t fight for ****.
                  Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

Depending on what fight footage shows, if expect Berlanga the fined by the commission for that admission.

Comment

Working...
                    X