Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia To Jermall Charlo: Grow Some Balls, Stop Hiding Behind Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia To Jermall Charlo: Grow Some Balls, Stop Hiding Behind Haymon

Former world champion and undefeated Mexican superstar Jaime Munguia (40-0, 32 KOs) returned to Anaheim's Honda Center as he took on former world title challenger Jimmy "Kilrain" Kelly (26-3, 10 KOs) of Manchester, UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ridiculous statements these dudes male, Iet tou know whether they're serious about making fights. Showtime nearly had the fight done, until the cocaine cowboy decided DAZN needed to be involved. But Charlo is the one hiding?

Comment

Charlo would light Munguia up

Comment

And this is coming from the guy hiding behind Oscars fishnet stockings. This fight collapsed because of Oscar’s insistence to include the Uk based dazn in the US telecast, despite the fact that dazn would’ve had the rights to Mexico and Uk telecast. Sounds fair to me when you consider how dazn boxing numbers are typically trash in the us.

Comment

Munguia actually you need to tell Golden Boy to grow some balls. They're the reason the first fight was blown. WTF!!! Stop trying to CON the public with this BullSh-t!!

Comment

Quit hiding behind DAZN and your team! Mungia want another hand me down vacant belt hoping and praying Charlo moves up so he can fight for a vacant WBC title against someone like Shane Mosley Jr or someone like Matteo Signani. So he can call himself a 2 division, keep cash flow going make like 6 title defenses against obscure opposition fighters like Steven Butler, Michael Zerafa and fighters like that. Trying to build his record like he the next Chavez sr and wasting everyone time on tv and networks he's not a draw. Better be lucky the CASC saved you from getting knocked out by GGG but they allowing Kelly to get in the ring to fight you?
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Roj Roj like this.

Comment

I don't blame Munguia for the Charlo fight falling through.
              I think Munguia genuinely wants that fight ( whether he can win is another issue ).

Either GBP used the fight as leverage to get it on DAZN so Oscar can show loyalty for the new contract.
              Or they went in the negotiations with no intent to really make the fight and just used it as a promotional stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                I don't blame Munguia for the Charlo fight falling through.
                I think Munguia genuinely wants that fight ( whether he can win is another issue ).

Either GBP used the fight as leverage to get it on DAZN so Oscar can show loyalty for the new contract.
                Or they went in the negotiations with no intent to really make the fight and just used it as a promotional stunt.
                GB didn’t negotiate the fight it was Mungia’s people who made the deal. GB came in at the end after everyone had agreed and fcked up the deal.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

says the guy who never fought anyone of note

Comment

That punk Charlo has zero options on the PBC side unless he mans up and moves up in weight..

Mungia has ALL of the leverage, all the options are on the DAZN side, man up and come fight.. you 30+.. Mungia young, he doesn’t need you

Comment

Working...
                    X