Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe: I'm The New Body Snatcher - I'm Coming For Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe: I'm The New Body Snatcher - I'm Coming For Everything

A superb second round body shot sent Fabio Turchi to the canvas in tonight's BOXXER main event, ensuring that the next stop for 'The Midnight Train' Richard Riakporhe (15-0, 11 KOs) will be world title contention.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yet again he finds the punch to turn/end a fight. It’ll be exciting seeing him fight all the top tier contenders and champions. He’s 32 so moving him quickly now is probably a good move.

Comment

His level of opposition is dire since signing to Sky Turchi was nothing special, Why not fight Lawrence Oklie he is not wanted on DAZN so might the fight happen forgot the ibf title get it in a unification match

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        His level of opposition is dire since signing to Sky Turchi was nothing special, Why not fight Lawrence Oklie he is not wanted on DAZN so might the fight happen forgot the ibf title get it in a unification match
        Turchi was an eliminator for the IBF title.

Riakporhe isn't ready for Okolie. He needs to build himself up first. But if he gets the IBF and then unifies it with Okolie, it would be a much bigger fight and worth more money than the way you're suggesting.

Comment

Working...
        X