Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Feels Jake Paul is 'Not Very Good' But Backs Him To Beat Tommy Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Feels Jake Paul is 'Not Very Good' But Backs Him To Beat Tommy Fury

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom is backing Youtuber turned boxer, Jake Paul, to defeat Tommy Fury if a fight comes together in the coming in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn
    I was expecting to read at least five or six hateful post about Eddie Hearn from his bunch of die hard fans in the comments
    It's probably a bit to early this Sunday morning
    Lol

Comment

Hard fight to pick, neither is very good.

Jake Paul does have excellent punching power which is innate, but not much else

Fury is probably a bit better schooled but utterly devoid of talent

I'd watch it
      ​​​​​
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Hard fight to pick, neither is very good.

Jake Paul does have excellent punching power which is innate, but not much else

Fury is probably a bit better schooled but utterly devoid of talent

I'd watch it
        ​​​​​
        Totally agree
        Fun fight to watch for laughs
        Basic entertainment

Comment

pretty good going that a youtuber has got himself to a point where hes favourite to win that sort of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            pretty good going that a youtuber has got himself to a point where hes favourite to win that sort of fight.
            Fury isn't a real boxer either, he's a reality tv star/male model wannabe boxer, who isn't good at all, not even average.

Comment

Hearn is trying to use reverse psychology Paul to take this fight. Even though I like Jake Paul and what he's doing ---> Tommy Fury beats him pretty easily. I am by no means a fan of Tommy Fury either, but his output and skills will dominate Jakes current style.

Comment

And Jake Paul will make around 35 million after sponsorships and PPV and Eddie will be jumping around with the Joe Cordina's of the world wishing he had him!!
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Tommy Fury and Chavez Jr are the two boxers I dont trust to not **** this up. I just have my doubts. Jake Paul isnt fighting nobody his handlers dont think he can beat and those two are the least trusted actual boxers for me.

Tommy Fury's record is pretty chit and hes basically only in it for social media clout and trying to be an actor, he wasnt even a hot prospect like ryan garcia, he was always trash.

I would have more faith in anderson silva than those two, as far as him taking it seriously and being prepared, I think he knocks out paul.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Fury isn't a real boxer either, he's a reality tv star/male model wannabe boxer, who isn't good at all, not even average.

yeah he is fighting scrubs and who knows which of those guys were paid to make sure he gets a win. hes not even looking to make most of his money from his fights, his fights are just to keep his name in the public sphere for his other careers. that is why i dont trust him.

Comment

Working...
                    X