Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe Crushes Fabio Turchi in Two With Brutal Body Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe Crushes Fabio Turchi in Two With Brutal Body Shot

Richard Riakporhe continued to add to his reputation as a power puncher as he unleashed a brutal left hook to the body to stop Fabio Turchi in the second round of their IBF cruiserweight eliminator at Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Currently watching the undercard on FB, but does anyone know a link or viewing option for the main card in the US?
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
      Currently watching the undercard on FB, but does anyone know a link or viewing option for the main card in the US?
      thanks
      You beat me to it. Not televised in the US as far as I know, so dumb to me that Sky either hasn't found or has no interest in getting a US outlet for their fights. Even under Matchroom, before DAZN, somebody like HBO or Showtime would pick up the occasional big fight, but most of those cards weren't available stateside. You would think with them partnering up with TR they would show their stuff on ESPN+, but nope, nada. RJJ-94-02=GOAT what's going on here? How come SKY won't show their fights across the pond. You've got all the inside info, interrogate Adam Smith please
      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

You beat me to it. Not televised in the US as far as I know, so dumb to me that Sky either hasn't found or has no interest in getting a US outlet for their fights. Even under Matchroom, before DAZN, somebody like HBO or Showtime would pick up the occasional big fight, but most of those cards weren't available stateside. You would think with them partnering up with TR they would show their stuff on ESPN+, but nope, nada. RJJ-94-02=GOAT what's going on here? How come SKY won't show their fights across the pond. You've got all the inside info, interrogate Adam Smith please
        Unrelated question

You one of the knowledgeable unbiased posters on here

Which current fighters do you particuraly enjoy watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Unrelated question

You one of the knowledgeable unbiased posters on here

Which current fighters do you particuraly enjoy watching?
          Any action fighters, especially guys with questionable defense or a questionable chin, because it always makes for exciting fights. Most of the guys at 115 and 126, those divisions are always great for tear ups. Oscar Valdez and David Benavidez are guys I've been rooting for, for quite a while now. Babic is probably the best bang for buck in boxing right now, just pure carnage, all the time. If you are looking for younger guys that look like they should have an exciting career coming up, I think Marc Castro will be in a ton of wars and Xander Zayas has a crazy offensive profile. Some exciting guys I like that don't get a ton of publicity would be: Felix Alvarado, Mauricio Lara, William Zepeda, Gustavo Lemos, Subriel Matias, Marcelino Lopez and all the British guys at 154. I also love all the wars that come at cruiserweight, especially among the eastern European and African contingents and I love HW as well, for the 1 punch KO's.

So I guess, anybody that brings action

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Do they not show their stuff on ESPN+? That’s surprising, I always assumed they did because of the TR deal.

Next time Boxxer have a Liverpool show I’ll get some answers out of Smith for you.
            BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Do they not show their stuff on ESPN+? That’s surprising, I always assumed they did because of the TR deal.

Next time Boxxer have a Liverpool show I’ll get some answers out of Smith for you.
              Yep and they even block out their **** on YouTube and twitter. I can't even see the twitter highlights they post here

Comment

Turkey should get splattered. italians just can't fookin fight

Comment

When does the Sky televised portion of this start? I can't even find it on Sky's schedule

Comment

Apparently I already missed Chris Kongo beat Formella by UD. Would like to see Essuman get a shot at the British title at some point. That Riley dude also apparently KO'd Jone Volau in the 1st

Comment

Working...
                    X