Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan: I Know People Say I Haven't Fought Anybody; This Will Be My Breakout Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan: I Know People Say I Haven't Fought Anybody; This Will Be My Breakout Fight

Trevor Bryan realizes boxing fans are almost universally unsold on him. He owns the WBA's secondary heavyweight title, but the 32-year-old Bryan's best win was an 11th-round stoppage of former WBC champion Bermane Stiverne in January 2021. Stiverne was 42 at that time, hadn't boxed in almost two years and had been knocked out by Deontay Wilder in the first round and Joe Joyce in the sixth round of his previous two fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2nd defense? Lol ….the first one was against his local garbage man, so you really can’t compare.

Just the name itself “Trevor Bryan” isn’t exactly screaming Star Power is it? Lol sounds like some regular dude you see down the Pub, just doesn’t sound like a heavyweight champs name….Dubois in 3!!

Comment

DDD will finish that fat bum by one big shot.

Comment

Dubois by early KO

Comment

'Just the name itself “Trevor Bryan” isn’t exactly screaming Star Power is it? Lol sounds like some regular dude you see down the Pub, just doesn’t sound like a heavyweight champs name'

Is true, how much can you expect from someone with an ordinary name like Larry Holmes or George Foreman or Ken Norton?

Comment

Boxingscene is to blame for validating bogus 2nd tier "regular" champions. Enough. Dubois isn't the WBA HW Champion either. Usyk is.

Comment

Working...
            X