Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jimmy Kelly: For Those Who Say I Don't Stand A Chance Against Munguia, I Say 'F---- 'Em'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jimmy Kelly: For Those Who Say I Don't Stand A Chance Against Munguia, I Say 'F---- 'Em'

Jimmy 'Kilrain' Kelly has heard just about enough of those who don't give him any shot of beating Jaime Munguia this weekend. The 29-year-old Brit is a longshot underdog to upend Tijuana's Munguia (39-0, 31KOs) in their scheduled 12-round super middleweight bout at Honda Center in Anaheim California (Saturday, DAZN, 8:00 p.m. ET). More time has been spent in the buildup discussing Munguia facing better opposition in and around the middleweight division, namely WBC middleweight champion Jermall Charlo (32-0, 22KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no doubt, Kelly is going to land. As long as he stands, he'll land, everybody lands on Munguia. He's getting KOd, all that is in the calculations.

Comment

This dude went life and death with Rick Godding

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        This dude went life and death with Rick Godding
        To be fair, Mongmong got his ass whooped by Hogan. He should have an L on his record.

Never heard of the ginger but I'm rooting for him to beat Mungo.

Comment

Until I saw he was scheduled to fight Munguia, I never heard of this guy. Is he any good? Knowing Oscar, he isn’t.

Comment

Kelly looks like a young Pavlik, too bad he won’t be able to fight like him!

Comment

I think I vaguely remember Kelly getting stopped by Smith.

Fair play to Kelly but I dunno why Munguia is fighting him. There is not a single person on earth who thinks Kelly will win here. Including Kelly.

Comment

Working...
              X