Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Angulo's A Perfect Opponent For Me; Rugged, Tough Fighter, Has Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Angulo's A Perfect Opponent For Me; Rugged, Tough Fighter, Has Power

NEW YORK - Steve Rolls' reluctance to engage frustrated Edgar Berlanga during his last fight. Brooklyn's Berlanga beat Rolls unanimously in their 10-rounder March 19, but his unexceptional performance drew criticism. The undefeated super middleweight will face a more dangerous opponent in his return to Madison Square Gardens' Hulu Theater on Saturday night, yet just the type of foe Berlanga (19-0, 16 KOs) expects to help him deliver entertainment to the prideful Puerto Rican fans that figure to pack that venue again on the eve of the 65th annual National Puerto Rican Day Parade in Manhattan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Actually he's a C level fighter with no power.

Comment

You mean another easy touch to try and get people to buy the hype again?
      boxfamof5 boxfamof5 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        Actually he's a C level fighter with no power.
        RED: He has 23 stoppage in 27 fights that is almost 80% KO rate he has enough power to spark out Berlanga and I can see just that happening .
        cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

He's also been KO'D before and holds no physical advantages whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            He's also been KO'D before and holds no physical advantages whatsoever
            It was a corner stoppage against a monster in Benavidez , please don't tell me you are putting Berlanga in the same category as David
            cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

WAR BERLANGA

Comment

WAR BERLANGA!!! Berlanga shows out tonight and gets the Stoppage!!!

Comment

Working...
                X