Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryan: Dubois 'Quit' Against Joyce: I'd Rather This Motherf------ Knock Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryan: Dubois 'Quit' Against Joyce: I'd Rather This Motherf------ Knock Me Out!

Trevor Bryan insists he never would've accepted the type of knockout defeat Daniel Dubois has on his record. Bryan contends that he would've kept fighting against Joe Joyce, no matter how much damage was done to the area around his eye. Severe swelling surrounding his left eye made Dubois take a knee during the 10th round against Joyce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Be careful what you wish for

Comment

Karma took BJS' orbital after he sad the same thing. Let's see what happens...

Comment

Dubois will obliterate him, lol

Comment

I still marvel at the fact Don King won this purse bid.

Comment

This really should be a great confidence building destruction win for Dubois. Afterwards he could go after the full WBA or maybe even rematch Joyce and see if you can get true redemption.

I was a doubter of whether Dubois had actually fractured his eye socket, however he must of been in pain to do what he did, when he must of known he wasn’t massively behind in the fight and was actually ahead on scorecards.

Hoping Daniel can get it done in Dominant Fashion, I’m pretty sick of this Trevor Bryan and Don Kings shenanigans at Heavyweight.

Comment

he did the right thing, i said before fight happened it was way too early to throw him in with joyce. better to do that then potentially have career ruined, not as if he was in his mid 30s or something he was literally a kid

Comment

This guys gonna get his face punched in. Fat terrible boxer with a fake belt

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                  This really should be a great confidence building destruction win for Dubois. Afterwards he could go after the full WBA or maybe even rematch Joyce and see if you can get true redemption.

I was a doubter of whether Dubois had actually fractured his eye socket, however he must of been in pain to do what he did, when he must of known he wasn’t massively behind in the fight and was actually ahead on scorecards.

Hoping Daniel can get it done in Dominant Fashion, I’m pretty sick of this Trevor Bryan and Don Kings shenanigans at Heavyweight.
                  I miss Don King's load 90's cards, that had JCC sr, Azumah Nelson, and Fenech and Ricardo Lopez and Julian Jackson on the undercards....

I hope Dubois doesnt get put in against anyone too tough...he needs to fight a few Jerry Forrest level type of guys and learn something, instead of going back to punching out guys from Bucharest

Comment

Let us not forget the world's effing worst commentator in Col. Bob Sheridan, who make Lennox Lewis seem like Larry Merchant.

Comment

Working...
                    X