Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chann Thonson Batters, Stops Tyler Tomlin in Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chann Thonson Batters, Stops Tyler Tomlin in Fifth Round

Lightweight contender Chann Thonson improved to 11-0 (7) with an exciting win over Tyler Tomlin, who was beaten for the first time in 14 starts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve been saying on here for a year that Tomlin is a bum. But Boxingscene was paid to write articles about how great he was gonna be and he was gonna be prospect of the year this year. I said first time he was ever matched with someone who could actually fight back he would get his ass kicked. Exactly what happened. Back to the TN club circuit Ty.

Comment

In the Foster vs Gibbs fight, when Gibbs lost his mouthpiece the ref turned his back on Gibbs to pick it up, and while his back was turned Gibbs did a funny dance and the ref almost missed it. Luckily for Gibbs the ref must've caught it out of the corner of his eye.

Comment

I watched that fight Tomlin vs Ira Kelly and I could see Tomlin was awful, novice. Just eating right hands constantly. Tough and strong but no defense.

Comment

Working...
        X