Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Jimmy Kelly - Set To Collide at Honda Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Jimmy Kelly - Set To Collide at Honda Center

Munguia, Kelly Weights Photos Gallery - The pride of Tijuana, undefeated Mexican super-star Jaime Munguia (39-0, 31 KOs), and his opponent, former world title challenger, Jimmy "Kilrain" Kelly (26-2, 10 KOs) of Manchester, UK hosted their official weigh-in. The fighters will face off at Anaheim's Honda Center in a 12-round super middleweight fight on Saturday, June 11, live on DAZN worldwide, excluding Mexico. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This only shows they got little confidence in Mungo. They're wasting cartridges, is my opinion. Spinning their wheels. The damage is cumulative and Mungo eats leather from everybody.

Comment

"Super-star"?
      AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Munguia by KO.

Comment

why does this "super star" keep fighting bums?

Comment

Still can't believe they went through with this joke of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              This only shows they got little confidence in Mungo. They're wasting cartridges, is my opinion. Spinning their wheels. The damage is cumulative and Mungo eats leather from everybody.
              Agreed! But that didn't stop me from me from betting 6.67 to win 100 bucks on the underdog! Gives me added reason to watch the fight!

Comment

Erik Morales is my favourite fighter. I just want him to get the best out of Jaime. People like him. I think he’s improved some. He’s never going to be close to a highly skilled fighter. He will need a big fight soon to keep his fans and haters alike interested. He takes a lot of punches like most have said. Even if he loses a big fight, if it’s close enough and exciting he will get called back.
                Anyone know what odds were put out with him facing Charlo? Jaime is one of those guys that will be as ready as he ever will be soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  Erik Morales is my favourite fighter. I just want him to get the best out of Jaime. People like him. I think he’s improved some. He’s never going to be close to a highly skilled fighter. He will need a big fight soon to keep his fans and haters alike interested. He takes a lot of punches like most have said. Even if he loses a big fight, if it’s close enough and exciting he will get called back.
                  Anyone know what odds were put out with him facing Charlo? Jaime is one of those guys that will be as ready as he ever will be soon enough.
                  The more fights Munguia gets under Erik Morales the better.

Even if he has to take a step back against this level of opponent. It will only benefit him when it comes time to get in the ring with one of the big names.

Comment

Working...
                  X