Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Berlanga, Alexis Angulo - Ready For War in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Edgar Berlanga, Alexis Angulo - Ready For War in New York City

Berlanga, Angulo Weights Photos Gallery - "The Chosen One" is back home. NABO super middleweight champion Edgar Berlanga takes center stage Saturday evening against two-time title challenge Alexis Angulo in the 10-round main event at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see how Berlanga looks with his new trainer he seemed to have stagnated a bit with Rozier maybe De Leon the brother of former Cruiserweight champion Carlos De Leon can improve his game a bit.

Comment

You'll have to look quick. Alexis looks ready to go. Missing weight was part of his plan. If he doesn't train, he'll go down easier, take less punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        You'll have to look quick. Alexis looks ready to go. Missing weight was part of his plan. If he doesn't train, he'll go down easier, take less punishment.
        Not sure that coming in 1.6 pounds over the limit means that he hasn't trained. Edgar is a big favorite and I have followed his career from the beginning. I will be rooting for him but I threw a small wager ( 25 to win 78.75) on Angulo just in case. I also bet Berlanga by 1st round K.O (5$ to win 205$). So that is what I am really rooting for,lol!

Comment

Working...
        X