Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Trevor Bryan - Ready For Showdown in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Trevor Bryan - Ready For Showdown in Miami

Dubois, Bryan Weights Photos Gallery - DANIEL DUBOIS CAME face to face with WBA heavyweight champion Trevor Bryan this afternoon ahead of their big title collision in Florida on Saturday, live on BT Sport. (photos by David Martin-Warr)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will Bryan be fighting with his glasses on?

Comment

These fat heavyweights are an eyesore. When is someone going to come along again who really loves boxing and is truly dedicated to boxing and has pride and will never come in the ring looking sloppy fat like this?
      Last edited by archiemoore1; 06-10-2022, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Interesting fight because we don't know the true levels of either guy. I'm not confident to make a pick and I like that in a fight.

Comment

Dubious is not that fat ,you can even see some abs. Bryan is a bit overweight, but nowhere near as bad as Kownaki or Ruiz.

Comment

I think it's been pretty proven now that fighting isn't about having a 6 pack and baby oiled muscles anyway.

The ripped heavyweights of the 90s were absoloute full to the gills of PED'S and outside of that era the best fighters have rarely been body beautiful types.

Comment

King looks like 60 yo, not 90! Incredible...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                I think it's been pretty proven now that fighting isn't about having a 6 pack and baby oiled muscles anyway.

The ripped heavyweights of the 90s were absoloute full to the gills of PED'S and outside of that era the best fighters have rarely been body beautiful types.
                You don't have to be a body beautiful type, but at least look like you bothered to train and get in shape.

These fat heavyweights are indeed an eyesore.

Comment

Bryan has only fought 8 guys coming off wins including his pro debut in 22 fights . I’d still give him benefit of doubt to last longer then expected maybe even 12 rounds since he’s been around and has the experienced corner . Best bet here is over 3 rounds which should happen, Bryan has enough to at least do that .

Comment

This could be a good fight! Go Dubois!

Comment

Working...
                    X