Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Jimmy Kelly: Weigh-In Results From Anaheim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Jimmy Kelly: Weigh-In Results From Anaheim

Jaime Munguia didn't have to worry about coming in weak or light-headed for the weigh-in ahead of his next fight. The former WBO junior middleweight titlist and current middleweight contender is set for his latest DAZN headliner, which comes versus England's Jimmy 'Kilrain' Kelly. The scheduled 12-round bout--which takes place at a contracted limit of 165 pounds--airs live Saturday evening at Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A catchweight? What a joke of a fight. Is he getting the Chavez Jr. treatment or what? He should not being going the Andrade route fighting bum after bum. Unless he wants to end up irrelevant too. The guy has a belt and retire tomorrow and hardly anybody would notice. Munguia needs to step it up, a step backwards from the Rosado fight.
    maespinoza1990 maespinoza1990 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      A catchweight? What a joke of a fight. Is he getting the Chavez Jr. treatment or what? He should not being going the Andrade route fighting bum after bum. Unless he wants to end up irrelevant too. The guy has a belt and retire tomorrow and hardly anybody would notice. Munguia needs to step it up, a step backwards from the Rosado fight.
      agreed I like the kid too he has fan friendly style and he needs to step it up. Chris eubank jr vs munguia would be great fight charlo benivdez etc but all these fighters are chicken **** to fight each other
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I'm fed up to the backteeth with this MoFo. He runs from Charlo like a rabbit from a fox, then turns around &, from a safe distance, disses Charlo. He is like a Hispanic Calzaghe. Run, turn & turn about, do anything to escape your pursuer. Once you are safe, mock your pursuer. The Mexican Calzaghe makes me sick, man

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          I'm fed up to the backteeth with this MoFo. He runs from Charlo like a rabbit from a fox, then turns around &, from a safe distance, disses Charlo. He is like a Hispanic Calzaghe. Run, turn & turn about, do anything to escape your pursuer. Once you are safe, mock your pursuer. The Mexican Calzaghe makes me sick, man
          Who did Calzaghe run from? Calzaghe had many over the years run from him. But not the other way round.

Calling this coward bum a Hispanic version of Calzaghe is a grave insult to Joe.

Comment

Mungia didn’t run from anyone, he fights on DAZN, deal with it. Charlo has to come across the st to make the big fights, he’s not some type of big dawg!!!

Comment

'Who did Calzaghe run from? Calzaghe had many over the years run from him. But not the other way round.'

He ran from Glen Johnson like a rabbit from a fox. He lost to Robin Reid, was gifted the decision & adamantly refused Robin the rematch. He was never there when B-Hop, RJJ or Toney called until RJJ & B-Hop were in their ring dotage. Even then, B-Hop got, at least, a draw.

Comment

'Mungia didn’t run from anyone, he fights on DAZN, deal with it. Charlo has to come across the st to make the big fights, he’s not some type of big dawg!!!'

So you admit he's been running from Charlo! Look, boxing is a very hard sport, a man can get dead in that ring. I understand why you want to get paid BUT Ali didn't fight Norton because it was the biggest seller, SRL didn't fight Duran because it was the biggest seller, Kambosos didn't fight Haney because it was the biggest seller, I could go on. In every instance they could have taken a much easier fight & got paid around the same. Those guys wanted to fight the best, to be pushed, to know how good they can be. Mr Munguia seems remarkably lacking in curiosity about how good he can be.

Comment

Working...
                X