Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Smiles: I'm Living in Shakur Stevenson's Head Rent-Free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Smiles: I'm Living in Shakur Stevenson's Head Rent-Free

Archie Sharp has promised to send a message to world champion Shakur Stevenson by knocking out his opponent in Leeds this month. The WBO's No1 super featherweight contender, ends an eight month wait by returning to action at Elland Road on Saturday, June 18.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Given the size of Archie's head, the thought of him living inside someone else's is kind of funny!

Comment

Poor Archie. Nice lad. But highly delusional lol. That said. I'd love to see him win, but he's so far off Shakurs level.
      Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

He has not even fought for a British title
        Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Shakur could probably do a Winky Wrightesque tour of the UK and take out Archie and Joe.

I think I literally only know Archie from a highlight reel KO a few years back.

World title contention? Hard to see how.

Comment

It’s not Archie Sharp’s fault, but he’s never fought, let alone beaten, a recognised top 20 super featherweight. Yet he’s number 1 ranked with the WBO because he’s fought for their regional belts against fighters he was mostly a heavy favourite to beat. Ridiculous

Comment

Shakur owns Archie's head. Archie is obsessing, then patting his own back. Getting his name bandied about is an insult, but he doesn't see it. Shakur is looking for easy money

Comment

Who TF is this guy? Oh, he's ranked #60. Sure, kid, sure, Stevenson is tossing and turning at night, worrying about facing you.

Comment

IS there anymore troll line of thinking than "I am living in so-and-so's head"? You basically pester someone long enough until they acknowledge you, and then their acknowledgement is somehow mark of your success. IE on message boards when someone responds to an idiot's constant posts, then the idiot brags about 'setting of a nerve' or 'getting under someone's skin'.

Here's the thing, if you are proud to be "in someone's head", then the truth is they're the one's in control, as you are gaining validation by what they think.
                  kafkod kafkod likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see Shakur move up in weight after another fight.

Unless he wants the title of undisputed, although he already beat the next best guy.

I'm too ignorant of the fighters names below junior lightweight. I know of Inoue and Donaire at bantamweight, and these superb fighters do deserve more attention.

I don't know of this guy Archie Sharp, but I'm sure he's got skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X