Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Hits Back at Canelo: He Called Me Horrible But He Just Got Beat By a Basic Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade Hits Back at Canelo: He Called Me Horrible But He Just Got Beat By a Basic Fighter

Demetrius Andrade couldn't help but feel a bit of schadenfreude after Canelo Alvarez's recent loss in the ring. The two division titlist from Rhode Island has had a bit of a contentious relationship with the Mexican superstar, with the two famously trading words after a press conference in May of 2021. Alvarez, fresh off of defeating Billy Joe Saunders in a 168-pound title bout, called Andrade a "horrible" fighter and claimed he was only after a "payday." Andrade, who interrupted the presser with some antics, was eventually booted from the room.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BIGPOPPAPUMP

You got a typo here --->
    “Nah I wasn’t surprised,” Alvarez said. “People were running around saying he went up to 175, but it was okay when he dodged me to go fight Kovalev who was washed up, damaged, and all this other ****.

That should read Andrade said

Comment

Canelo ducked Andrade. We're seeing why now.
      isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

The bottom line is that clenelo cherry picks old, shot and slow opponents who are no threat. In september Golovkin who is old, slow and shot will make him look good again. Bivol exposed him no matter the weight excuses. that cherry pick back fired. No way in hell will clenelo fight Andrade, Charlo nor Benavidez.. Alvared vs Ryder in december
        Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          Canelo ducked Andrade. We're seeing why now.
          People should have been seeing it before though. It's been nothing but cherry pie since losing to GGG twice, the writing is on the wall. Canelo is a disgrace to Mexico and Mexicans which are one of, if not THE biggest boxing fans in the world!

Comment

Fight Janibek Alimkhanuly! Stop sweating Canelo! He obviously don't want no smoke with you!

Comment

If Andrade moved up, Bivol would beat him too.

Comment

Before i couldn't give a fck about Andrade but lately i've started to actually like him and i hope he get a big fight before it's too late
                isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Andrade and the Canelo haters grow some Huevos! Go up to 175 and take on the best of that division. Canelo has fought more world champs than Horrible Demetrius will ever face! Cherry picking! MOFOS no body else tries to be great! Jacobs, Saunders, Plant and Bivol were cherry pickers? Some of these casual fight fans don't know **** about boxing. Andrade, Benavidez called you out, Charlo called you out and you never dared to fight GGG, how can you claim anything?

Comment

Canelo is not as good as he thinks he is. The super middleweight division had some of the most unspectacular champions when compared to champions from other divisions - it was bread and butter that Canelo would get undisputed there (he didn't actually beat a champion for the WBC though). He let those three wins gas up his swollen steroid head, thought he would walk through Bivol but got brought back to earth with a bang!

Andrade ain't the best but his stance and movement would give Canelo problems for sure - Canelo definitely knows this! Labelling him a "horrible fighter" is almost as pathetic as taking PEDs in the runup to the GGG rematch...

Comment

Working...
                    X