Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Ready To Make David Morrell Clash, Confident He'll Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Ready To Make David Morrell Clash, Confident He'll Get Stopped

Jose Benavidez Sr, the father and trainer of interim-WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez, has no issue with his son facing David Morrell in the fall. In the last few months, Morrell has been aggressively calling for a fight with Benavidez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-10-2022, 12:23 AM.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Morrell gets smoked at this stage of his career
    DeeMoney DeeMoney likes this.

Comment

Oh my lord. I told you people.
      Be careful what you wish for.
      How can you not even see this?

Anyways, it's going to be a tough fight for both.

Comment

This could turn into like a 3 or 5 fight series. May as well get it on. The zero protecting era is dying out gradually.

Comment

Morell ain’t ready. If his handlers throw him in with Benavidez right now they might ruin this kids career before it gets started

Comment

I don't think the fight will happen this year. Morrell is not ready and his team knows it. However, if it does get made this year I'll take a bet against one of Morrell's fan boys that was talking crap to me about how this guy is ready and how any other top super middleweights are just snacks for him.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Oh my lord. I told you people.
              Be careful what you wish for.
              How can you not even see this?

Anyways, it's going to be a tough fight for both.
              Well that seems a definite "let's do it" from Team Benavidez whilst Team Morrell's feet have gotten a little cold despite the noises their fighter has been making. He's really had it put on him now and needs to respond with a yes or no.

Comment

I like it! Not sure if Ronnie Shields is down for it, but I'm all in! Would much rather Jermall Charlo MAN UP, but he's acting like a coward! Make It Happen!
                Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-10-2022, 05:12 AM.

Comment

The fighters are willing, but yes, Shields is sounding like Virgil Hunter with Buatsi.

There fighter probably won't beat Benavidez and Bivol or Beterbiev respectively.

I think Morrell would be more competitive against David than Buatsi would be against one of the champions at light heavyweight.
                  Last edited by Liondw; 06-10-2022, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Morell is an agressive and talented cuban south paw that checks all the boxes, but does he have the endurance and tenacity to win a battle against Benevidez?

Comment

Working...
                    X