Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Wants To Sit Down With Dana White To Bury The Hatchet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Wants To Sit Down With Dana White To Bury The Hatchet

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya would love to bury the hatchet with UFC President Dana White. The two executives have been feuding for several years. The rivalry first began in 2017, when De La Hoya urged fans to boycott the pay-per-view fight between Floyd Mayweather and UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar's behavior is odd to say the least. He gets on a high horse and then acts humble.

Comment

Is "bury the hatchet" code for "do a mountain of cocaine" or what?
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Oscar's behavior is odd to say the least. He gets on a high horse and then acts humble.
        It all depends on the drugs that he's on at the moment

Comment

yea...hes back in the snow train

Comment

He wants Dana to buy him out. Oscar owes some bad people money.

Comment

Oscar's drinking that stuff again.

Comment

Oscar is all over the place.

Comment

Even if Dana doesn't do business with him, it's good to smoke the peace pipe.

Life is too short for constant bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    Oscar is all over the place.
                    What you talking about Willis?

You just can't see the gray area, me on the other hand ---> called it.

Is Golden Boy really worth a billion dollars?
                    Originally posted by War Room View Post
                    Good on Oscar, I hope he gets it. I can see him baiting the hook here for Dana White to finally make a move on Zuffa. Zuffa is a junk name and Golden Boy isn't ---> this would be his opportunity to get into the boxing game with an established brand.
                    Source: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/boxing-forums/non-stop-boxing/31452423-is-golden-boy-really-worth-a-billion-dollars?p=31452770#post31452770

Originally posted by Oscar
                    If he ever wants to talk and sit down, imagine merging our two powerhouses together and creating something together. It would be pretty unique. I would love to work with him. I’m actually building a house in Las Vegas, I’m going to move there full time to focus more on my business, and other businesses I have as well but yeah, it would be a lot of fun, interesting to build something together. Boxing is a very fragmented sport and what the Fertitta brothers did and Dana did with the UFC is incredible.

I’m extending an olive branch and I would love to sit down and talk and smooth things out. Let bygones be bygones and then focus on business.

Comment

Working...
                    X