Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: After Fortuna, I'm Gonna Go After Tank; I Want To Beat His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: After Fortuna, I'm Gonna Go After Tank; I Want To Beat His Ass

Ryan Garcia has Javier Fortuna in his sights but clearly another lightweight on his mind. The unbeaten lightweight from Victorville, California promises to boast tunnel vision heading into his showdown with Dominican Republic's Fortuna, which will headline a July 16 DAZN show from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. Garcia hopes the win will set up a long-discussed clash with rising superstar Gervonta 'Tank' Davis (26-0, 24KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

These guys don't learn anything--promising KOs like Rolly then getting KOd. Beware Ryan--Tank is no pushover. One left uppercut and it's over.

Comment

Keep chasing the dream kid lmao

Comment

First he better watch out for Fortuna. He could get a bad surprise
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Translation i'm fighting Jo Jo Diaz next

Comment

Likely will get iced but if he boxes he has a chance. Tank loses a lot of rounds and tries to lend one big shot. We all know what happens eventually to guys like that

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              First he better watch out for Fortuna. He could get a bad surprise
              That would be pretty hilarious, but I think Garcia would have to have an extradordinarily bad night to lose to Fortuna who I think is vastly overrated on this site. Jojo Diaz beat him on a bad night and Fortuna has pretty much lost to every name opponent he's fought. He's just not that good.

Comment

Has Ryan Garcia actually beaten anyone good yet? Seems like Tank is not a fight he should be taking until he steps up

Comment

Ryan swerves Fortuna, then Jo Jo stepped in , and beat Fortuna! So why is Ryan fighting Fortuna, and not Jo Jo? Same promoter, same network! Someone please explain!

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    Likely will get iced but if he boxes he has a chance. Tank loses a lot of rounds and tries to lend one big shot. We all know what happens eventually to guys like that
                    ——-
                    “We all know what happens …”!! Are you seriously speaking for everyone?
                    Tank has a 90% KO ratio and has beaten everyone including better guys than Garcia and “we all know what happens …”? Damn skippy!

Comment

Working...
                    X