Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler: Naoya Inoue is One of The Best I've Seen in 20 or 30 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler: Naoya Inoue is One of The Best I've Seen in 20 or 30 Years

Paul Butler was giddy with anticipation watching Naoya Inoue terrorize yet another opponent. Inoue, the Japanese dynamo, made mincemeat of future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire on Tuesday, stopping the Filipino veteran in two rounds of their 12-round, 118-pound title unification bout at Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Butler is likely going to get destroyed but he's making a fan of me. He has the right attitude. I hope he handles himself well against Inoue.
    Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

K
      Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Butler is likely going to get destroyed but he's making a fan of me. He has the right attitude. I hope he handles himself well against Inoue.
      The reality is he’s just been gifted a belt

he would be absolutely stupid not to cash in. He could try to hang on the belt and risk losing it in some mandatory defence or something. I’d imagine Butler has never had a really good payday, so he should take that gift belt to Japan and get paid well.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-09-2022, 07:19 AM.

Comment

What elite p4p type fighters has inoue beat. best in 30 years do me a favour hype this guy gets is unreal, nah forget about mayweather, pacquiao, roy jones, this guy who just beat a 40 year old is the best theres been oh wait he blasted out jason maloney too

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          What elite p4p type fighters has inoue beat. best in 30 years do me a favour hype this guy gets is unreal, nah forget about mayweather, pacquiao, roy jones, this guy who just beat a 40 year old is the best theres been oh wait he blasted out jason maloney too
          says the guy who hypes underwater punching oaf Joe joyce and connor protected hype job Benn, who went life and death with a French binman. ydksab

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            K

The reality is he’s just been gifted a belt

he would be absolutely stupid not to cash in. He could try to hang on the belt and risk losing it in some mandatory defence or something. I’d imagine Butler has never had a really good payday, so he should take that gift belt to Japan and get paid well.
            Of course, we all know the deal with Butler. But he wants to fight Inoue and said if he gets stopped so be it, he's been stopped before. I just want Inoue to get the last belt so he can move up and potentially face MJ or Fulton. That's THE fight for him.

Comment

Butler trying to sweeten the Monster in order to reduce damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Donaire is ATG you dumb. He beat him twice.
                Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Inone hits hard but maybe too easy to hit. His power is àweing people like wilder. Once on our loses or getscstopped he will be seen as overated.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Donaire is ATG you dumb. He beat him twice.
                    he was 36 and 39 years old. and how on earth is he an all time great? dont quote me belts, who did he actually beat. i can give u a list of fighters who beat him easy but u lot will have an excuse as always

Comment

Working...
                    X