Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Trevor Bryan - Face To Face at Florida Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Trevor Bryan - Face To Face at Florida Presser

Dubois, Bryan Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - DANIEL DUBOIS CAME face to face with WBA heavyweight champion Trevor Bryan this afternoon ahead of their big title collision in Florida on Saturday, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don King…..50 years and running

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Running slowly now but still running, LOL.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Don King & Bob Arum are both part of crime sindicate of stealing body organs they both have too much dammm energy!
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Running? He's barely walking

Comment

Amazed this is coming off. Profile and advertising on the fight is less than zero

Comment

Bryan ain’t got a chance, Dubois will steamroll him in 3-5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Don King & Bob Arum are both part of crime sindicate of stealing body organs they both have too much dammm energy!
                they are both amazing as far as I'm concerned - i'm referring to their continued work ethic and energy - nothing else. The only thing I can guess is that being in business keeps them sharp and gives them a 'life purpose' - the old advice is "never retire" - working keeps you young. The other thing is that they surround themselves with younger people and I think that keeps you young as well

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Lol i can only imagine Marty McFly coming from 1985 and seeing this...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X