Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy: I'm Determined To Take Gary Antuanne Russell To School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy: I'm Determined To Take Gary Antuanne Russell To School

Former two division world champion Rances Barthelemy is confident in his ability to take down unbeaten puncher Gary Antuanne Russell. The fight will take place on July 30 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Power and explosiveness”…hilarious! MO will always be the same - one punch/grab/wrestle/run. How this sleep-inducing bore of a fighter keeps getting televised bouts on Showtime/Fox is astonishing. Must have compromising pics of Ellerbe or Haymon in drag.

Comment

Gary Antuaunne back in the mix! That's wassup! Where's Brandun Lee? PBC, we need more Lee, ASAP!

Comment

The Russels are true can men. They call everyone under the sun out.

Comment

Russell will swarm him . Maybe even stop him late

Comment

I've seen kid blast fight a few times before, decent but russell by stoppage.

Comment

Gary is one to watch . He is very talented and has pop. He is being brought along nicely. He should do a number on 36 year old Rances.

Comment

Working...
              X