No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury vs. Michael Hunter - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury vs. Michael Hunter - Undercard Information

BOXXER talents Caroline Dubois, Hassan Azim and Brad Rea will showcase their talents on the undercard of the crunch heavyweight showdown between Hughie Fury and Michael Hunter at the AO Arena Manchester on Saturday 2nd July, live and exclusive on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody cares about Powder Puff Hughie Fury, I expect Hunter to beat him quite handily, just like every other decent heavyweight did who he fought.

Comment

Incredibly weak undercard. Nothing of interest besides the Whittaker debut. Was debating attending this card but I’ll probably pass now.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Incredibly weak undercard. Nothing of interest besides the Whittaker debut. Was debating attending this card but I’ll probably pass now.
        Nailed on to be rows in the crowd all night as well

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

Nailed on to be rows in the crowd all night as well
          Depends how early the Hatton fans get there.

Comment

Didn't Hunter look terrible in his last run out (Triller)? Guy seems to have given up a bit, was top 10 at one point.

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
            Nobody cares about Powder Puff Hughie Fury, I expect Hunter to beat him quite handily, just like every other decent heavyweight did who he fought.

Comment

Good to see Ivan Drago back. Robbed in his last fight. Won every round. He's ready for Fury, Usyk, and Wilder now in my view. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                Good to see Ivan Drago back. Robbed in his last fight. Won every round. He's ready for Fury, Usyk, and Wilder now in my view. Nash out.
                That muppet lost me a massive accumulator that night and I’m still upset even though I got 8/1 on the upset in play. Crazy how he still was odds on after losing 2 rounds of a 6 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

That muppet lost me a massive accumulator that night and I’m still upset even though I got 8/1 on the upset in play. Crazy how he still was odds on after losing 2 rounds of a 6 rounder.
                  He is absolutely hopeless isn't he? He's taking respect off the name of the real Ivan Drago. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                  X