Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Jose Benavidez Tripleheader Official, July 30 on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Jose Benavidez Tripleheader Official, July 30 on Showtime

Two-division world champion and Brooklyn fan-favorite Danny "Swift" Garcia will make his super welterweight debut against exciting contender Jose Benavidez Jr. in a 12-round showdown that headlines a stacked tripleheader Saturday, July 30 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center in Brooklyn in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice little card.

Comment

Good show. Swift is taking at face value, an easier outing, but if anyone deserves it it’s him. Kownacki has never
      been in a bad fight either.

Comment

Decent card with no upside for the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
          Good show. Swift is taking at face value, an easier outing, but if anyone deserves it it’s him. Kownacki has never
          been in a bad fight either.
          In my opinion, this is more of an even fight than some think.

Comment

The Kownacki re-rebuild is intriguing

Comment

Gotta continue paying my respect to Swift after watching him all these years! He and Shawn Porter are always the FIRST to face the "boogeymen" and they're also great at rebuilding and leading the way in giving us great cards.

Say what you will about Danny, but he's fought everyone and can high whomever at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                Gotta continue paying my respect to Swift after watching him all these years! He and Shawn Porter are always the FIRST to face the "boogeymen" and they're also great at rebuilding and leading the way in giving us great cards.

Say what you will about Danny, but he's fought everyone and can high whomever at this point.
                his win against Mathysse (spelling) still goes down in my books as one of the finest performances I've ever seen against what I was expecting
                MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Nooooooo..not sleep-inducing Barthelemy again. How many times is Pbc going to torture the fans with the punch-grab-wrestle-run Rances..enough already!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    Nooooooo..not sleep-inducing Barthelemy again. How many times is Pbc going to torture the fans with the punch-grab-wrestle-run Rances..enough already!
                    Don't worry, he'll get ****ed up in this fight.
                    IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X