Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Wants Canelo Showdown, Views Benavidez, Plant as Stepping Stones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Wants Canelo Showdown, Views Benavidez, Plant as Stepping Stones

Jermall Charlo's next defense of the WBC middleweight crown was scheduled for June 18 against Maciej Sulecki in a homecoming fight in Houston on Showtime Championship Boxing - but earlier this week the fight was officially postponed due to Charlo suffering a back injury in camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How about fighting some of these "stepping stones" then seeing as canelo is tied up until September '23?

Comment

One of the more rambling, delusional interviews I've seen on here.

Comment

LOL what an idiot man. I would be ok with this clown fighting bums every 6 months for the rest of his career. He has done absolutely nothing to earn a shot at canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
          LOL what an idiot man. I would be ok with this clown fighting bums every 6 months for the rest of his career. He has done absolutely nothing to earn a shot at canelo.
          They all scared to fight him. Dervy beat GGG and Charlo beat Dervy. I know you would never call him an idiot or clown to his face only online.
          Rocky Fielding, Amir Khan, 40yr old Cotto, weight drained Chavez, Weight drained Old Kovalev, and Avni Yildrim didn’t have to do anything extra to earn a fight with Canelo.

Comment

All bark and no bite from this clown.
            Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

His entire career has been a waste.

Comment

Said a whole lot of nothing.
                BDBoxing BDBoxing likes this.

Comment

If they are so easy then step on the stones.
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Damn, at least Boo Boo and Benavidez are showing willingness to fight fighters not named Canelo!

Keep talking smack Jermall until Al puts you in there with Lara and you catch an L from the "old" man!
                    Last edited by Afi23; 06-08-2022, 09:32 AM.
                    BDBoxing BDBoxing War Room War Room like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X