Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: If Negotiations Go Smoothly, I Would Like To Fight For Fourth Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: If Negotiations Go Smoothly, I Would Like To Fight For Fourth Belt

Already the true lineal champion at bantamweight, Naoya Inoue wouldn't mind sticking around to collect the division's final chip. The unbeaten three-division champ added to his pound-for-pound accolades with a second-round knockout of Nonito Donaire in their rematch Tuesday evening local time at Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. Inoue now holds the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, having won the WBA and WBC belts from Donaire (42-7, 28KOs) in separate bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inoue need to fight Casimero if he really wants to get a real challenge cause Quadro Alas is the true WBO champ.
    blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

If Paul Butler is smart, he should leverage like Kambosos. If he loses there's a rematch.
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        If Paul Butler is smart, he should leverage like Kambosos. If he loses there's a rematch.
        Not with 1 belt

Comment

No way that happens. He doesn't have all that much leverage. Nobody who follows the sport has any doubt about who the top bantamweight in the world is right now.

Comment

Kambosos had three belts, the Ring title, and the lineal championship.

Butler just has the WBO strap while Inoue is the one with three belts, the Ring title, and the lineal championship.

Butler has no leverage. Inoue has bigger and better fights waiting for him at 122.

Comment

I would like to see Inoue beat both Butler and Casimero before moving up. Butler would be quick and easy, Casimero potentially tougher. I am 60 years old and have been a close follower of the sport since 1975. I believe Inoue is the best bantamweight that I have ever seen. Better than Zarate, Pintor, Chandler or Canizales. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X