Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: That First Knockdown, I Came Up Completely Blank; Hardest Punch I've Ever Been Hit With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: That First Knockdown, I Came Up Completely Blank; Hardest Punch I've Ever Been Hit With

Nonito Donaire was never in this predicament before at any point in his illustrious career spanning three decades. Not even in his twelve previous rounds with Naoya Inoue did the former four-division champion experience a moment where he was separated from his senses in the ring. It happened near the end of the first round of their bantamweight title unification rematch, when Inoue landed a flush right hand to Donaire's temple to floor the future Hall of Famer for the first of two times en route to a second-round knockout loss Tuesday in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was sad to see donaire taken out like that because he is a great fighter and he's a future hall of famer an one of the nicest guys in boxing but you know inoue when he gets guys hurt they usually don't stay around for long. Just a monster puncher at them Lower weights id love to see him vs Fulton at 122 I think that could be a very good fight either in Japan or America
    Last edited by Boxing2695; 06-08-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Lol. What did he expect. He fired his whole damn training team to let his wife run the corner. Unreal stuff. Rachel changed his fight game completely and not for the better. He beat oordine and gaballo both bums and thought he could do that to monster Inoue? He ran face first into that right hand. One of, if not THE worst performance of his career.

Comment

I could tell by the look on his face he didn't know where he was.
        chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

No shame it was a valiant effort champ.

Monster was too well prepared this time benefiting from the experience of the first fight. It was just as the commentators said. H e didn't throw the right the entire first round which got Donaire used to that left with no feint. So when he did feint he got the counter he was expecting to for and profited. Was too masterful combined with insane power.

​​​​P4p

Comment

Sad to see, Donaire should retire, had a great career and nothing to really prove anymore. Congrats to Inoue, a fantastic fighter and some great power.

Comment

Pinoy guy got smashed

I love plowing filipina

Comment

Not very many guys around Inoue's weight class, if any, that could have taken the right hand that Donaire did at the end of the first. If it had connected on the jaw, don't think Nonito would've got up at all. Truly a debilitating shot.
                Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Donaire has always been a stand up guy. I’m not surprised with this outcome at all, I felt that Inoue showed too much respect in the first meeting. That first round he was throwing with some malicious intent, sheer violence in every punch.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

in no way should donaire should have fought inoue except for the money. in no way could he beat inoue

Comment

Working...
                    X